7.15.2010

Have you noticed the atrocious Photoshop abortion that is my header? Look at the underside of my arm. It's like the spindly appendage of an elderly spider. Lackluster. Not that I mind so much. One, it's thematically appropriate and two, all evidence to the contrary I still believe I'm in expert Photoshop artist. Like, professional grade. Like could make 2010 Lindsay Lohan look like 2001 Lindsay Lohan.

I suppose I could take a course or something. At the very least, I guess I could buy a For Dummies book. I'm packing up my apartment this week and have been absolutely flabbergasted at the number of For Dummies books I have. Clearly, I'm an expert on everything.

Here is a partial list:
Quilting
Relationships
Excel
Budgetting
Branding
Wine
Mortgages
The Bible
Opening a Restaurant
Managing a Restaurant
Getting Fired from a Restaurant
Shakespeare
Writing a Blog (haven't finished reading that one yet)

Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment