10.08.2010

Queer Memoir preview!

Less than 24 hours until Queer Memoir: Friends, Lovers and Exes at the LGBT Community Center in Manhattan! The line-up is really fantastic and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. If you were planning on going, please note the venue has changed!



I put the finishing touches on my essay, Will You Accept This Friend Request?, last night and I have to say I'm really pleased. I'm very proud of this piece and I can't wait to get it in front of an audience. If you can't make it to the Salon, never fear--my piece will be published in its entirety here first thing Sunday morning. So, be sure to check back.

In the meantime, enjoy a different, short version of the story I feature in my essay in this story slam video.  And, after that, enjoy some great recommendations for other places to go in New York by that Craigery Morgan guy who is suddenly an Internet superstar. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I loved it! (Oh, your video was good, too.) *grin* You know I was talkin' about your standup. Craigery is only cute shirtless.

    ReplyDelete